Keeping children healthy
Head off depression and anxiety through activities to develop coping and problem solving skills. Here are interesting resources to keep healthy children healthy.
See screens from activities log within www.Whyville.net virtual Wellness Center for grades 4 and older
NBO Newborn Behavioral Observations of infants and Mom’s to offer coaching
When a child may be showing symptoms of depression’
As a first step, contact your child’s pediatrician for a referral to a pediatric therapist whom is supportive of family-oriented treatment. Many pediatricians have strong competence in areas of emotional health. Most importantly, treatment is most effective and easiest with early intervention.
- TADS Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study
- TADS questions and Answers
- About MCPAP
- Project INTERFACE overview
- SDPI supplement on depression and suicide
- Parent Guide to a Child’s Psychiatric Hospitalization
- COPE Flyer age 7-14 Coping Options for Positive Emotion